Today I will respond that many customers during my daily work often ask me, what a virus is?
Here are a few primary indicators that your computer might be infected:
• Your computer runs more slowly than normal
• Your computer stops responding or locks up often
• Your computer crashes and restarts every few minutes
• Your computer restarts on its own and then fails to run normally
• Applications on your computer don't work correctly
• Disks or disk drives are inaccessible
• You can't print correctly
• You see unusual error messages
• You see distorted menus and dialog boxes
Nothing can guarantee the security of your computer 100 percent!!!.
Steps to help avoid viruses:
1. Use an Internet firewall
2. Visit Microsoft Update and turn on automatic updating.
Note: If you've installed the most recent version of Microsoft Office, Automatic Updates will also update your Office programs. If you have an earlier version of Office, use Office Update.
3. Subscribe to industry standard antivirus software, such Mcafee, Norton, etc and keep it current.
4. Never open an e-mail attachment from someone you don't know.
5. Avoid opening an e-mail attachment from someone you know, unless you know exactly what the attachment is. The sender may be unaware that it contains a virus.
Greetings to all
Fernando / FTbiz